diumenge, 22 d’octubre del 2023

July 2022 Love uses time!


Start July 2022!
On Saturday day 2 masons at home. They have changed the shower tray due to a loss of water that affected my neighbor who lives in the 1º2ª. Mr. Felix and his brother Tomas solved the problem on the same Saturday, at five in the afternoon they left home leaving the problem solved.

Today, Monday, July 4, 2022
. We are sharing with Mike the celebration of the 31st anniversary of his transit, of his return to the Home that he shares with the Eternal Father / Mother and Sonship.
This afternoon with our brothers from the Ponderosa we have watched the movie "the Shack" We just watched the movie, now we need to feel and attend to the Spirit. Answers are received when responsibility for the question is accepted. We ask the question that always accompanies me: Father, why do I need the body to serve you? I am attentive to receive Your answer, Father.  
Thanks. Today, Saturday, July 23.  
To create again you have to undo what is not going to be lived again The Ingalls family paved the way for Autopista al Cielo. Everything is and opens the way to enjoy the Love that We Are. Thanks to Michael Landon and the team with whom they created the beauty that we can contemplate today, admire and apply it in this present. Thank you!
Comment I gave myself on Sue Ann Bellucci's Facebook 
Alrededor de Michael Landon se sostiene el equipo con el que crearon una nueva forma de comprender el presente. Acabas de vivirlo y lo tienes ahñi, en la pantalla para observar tu actitud en la vivido.

Sunday, July 31, 2022.
 The month of July says goodbye. The instants come together forming an appearance of time. Time at the service of forgiveness and openness to the Eternal Creator who lovingly calls us to return Home. These last few days I have been walking daily through the beautiful space of the Hospital de la Sant Cruz y San Pablo. I feel that it is an open door to a city of Light. 

We walk with the Cartwright brothers through these loving healing spaces! Then we return to the small home that gives us shelter. Thanks for that. 
Our Cartwright brothers and our dad Ben, we are happy to be together in this project to extend to the Ponderosa "Our Home" I still don't know what my job is here, but I continue to put forgiveness first and give back to Dad his Son as He asks me .