diumenge, 22 d’octubre del 2023

June 2022 Love uses time!


Wednesday, June 4, 2022
. The sixth month of the year begins, we are approaching the maximum expression of Light, the longest days, the shortest nights. The Almma trembles because Eternal Love summons it and wants to express itself in all dimensions. Our Beloved Father / Mother unveils his Son and summons him to enjoy the Completeness of his Creation! 

Oh, my Pa-pa, to me he was so wonderful 
Oh, my Pa-pa, to me he was so good
No one could be so gentle and so lovable

Oh, my Pa-pa, he always understood
Gone are the days when he could take me on his knee
And with a smile he'd change my tears to laughter

Oh, my Pa-pa, so funny, so adorable
Always the clown, so funny in his ways

Oh, my Pa-pa, to me he was so wonderful
Deep in my heart I miss him so today
Gone are the days when he could take me on his knee
And with a smile he'd change my tears to laughter

Oh, my Pa-pa, to me he was so wonderful
Deep in my heart I miss him so today
Oh, my Pa-pa
Oh, my Pa-pa

Thursday, June 2022
. The Easter of the Ascension is the memory of last weekend. This week brings with it attempts at relationships, Neus Pallarés, Rosa Balagué, Adriana and Tony, the family from the cafeteria that is on the ground floor of the farm where I live... Everything comes, everything passes: but our thing is to pass opening roads, roads that go to the sea! Today, Thursday, it seems that there will be another meeting that can be related or fearful. What will be will be...
Gozar de la Ascensión que nos regala la segunda Pasqüa és un regalo al que quizás no lo valoramos en lo que representa. Ascender, aumentar al vibración del corazón en amor compartido con nuestros hermanos... Ciertamente es ascender.


Mike basically dissolves into the Light of His Father and Creator. He dissolves into an all-encompassing embrace. Yeshua holds this Eternal embrace. I, playful, return to the beautiful image of the Eternal Masculine Spirit Inviolable, but mischievous and playful like me.
Thursday, June 23 2022. The festival of San Juan, this year at home, In Trinxant, 144, 2º2ª. She stayed behind, but she was calm and collected. The peace of God embraces me and Mike takes me to celebrate the Ponderosa. Thanks Mike your light blesses us!
Thursday, June 30 2022. Without further ado, we leave the month of June behind.